Here’re the general guidelines. And there’ll be no response from me if you miss it:
- Send me a pitch only.
- Your subject line should be “GUEST POST.”
- Let me know who you are.
- Let me know the title of your guest post. It must be attention grabbing.
- Show me how Gallople readers would benefit from your guest post.
- Use Google doc to share your post with firstname.lastname@example.org, when I accept your proposal.
- Write insanely useful blog post.
- Let your words be between 750 – 2000.
- Format your work for internet readers. I’ll check that.
- Use the APP method for your introduction.
- Edit and proofread your guest post. I may recommend few edits for your post to be a success.
- Include 3 links to my other blog articles on Gallople.
- Include not more than 3 links to your blog posts.
- No affiliate links
- Write a conclusion.
- Call readers to take action.
- Add your author bio at the end. Link to your homepage and a free product.
- Share your work on the internet, especially, with your community.
- Respond to all comments
- No violation of copyright laws.
- No republishing of an already published content.
- Don’t republish your guest post elsewhere, too.
I retain the copyright of your work on Gallople.
Thanks for your interest.